Monday, April 17, 2017

Golden State Warriors’ Steph Curry shares his ‘embarrassing’ off-the-court hobby


Stephen Curry is one of the most exciting NBA players in the league, but not in his spare time.
Curry, who normally lights up crowds with his long distance jump shots, told GQ in an interview that the hobby he enjoys the most is organizing his garage.
“But one of my favorite pastimes is organizing the garage. That's when I get in my zone. Just doing the shelves, putting shoeboxes here, moving athletic equipment over there, everything in its place. That's my zone. That's my arena.” Curry said.
The former NBA MVP called his past time “embarrassing,” but it fits in with how Curry is. On the court he’s normally calm, cool and collected so it’s fitting what he does off the court isn’t exactly thrilling.
CLICK LINK FOR THE REST OF STORY
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/steph-curry-shares-embarrassing-off-the-court-hobby-article-1.3066011

No comments:

Post a Comment